WhatsApp Web: Use WhatsApp on Web Browser
Currently, there is doubt that WhatsApp is the biggest messaging service with more than 700 million monthly users. And with the increase in its popularity people do expect its favorite message service provider to increase the number of function for daily usage.
As the increase in demand for making WhatsApp available to web. Company has come up with the solution to let their users freely enjoy the service not limited to their phone, but also to their “limited browser”.
Yes “limited browser” Although the company has made WhatsApp available to web but with T&C applied so let’s discuss what u can and what you can’t do on WhatsApp web.
WhatsApp Web: Features of WhatsApp Web
The web interface lets you do a number of useful things 🙂
- Use your keyboard to type.
- Access media (photos, videos, audio) in-line. You can also download any media directly to your PC.
- Start a new conversation with any contact, or search for existing conversations.
- View contact info.
- Talk in group chats and view group info.
- Connect multiple computers to your phone and save them for the future. You can also remotely disconnect any browser from your phone.
- Get or mute desktop alerts and sounds.
- Share photos, record audio or use your webcam.
WhatsApp Web: Limitations of WhatsApp Web
- Doesn’t support browsers other than Google Chrome.
- It’s not possible to share contacts or maps via the web interface.
- You also can’t send broadcast messages via the web client.
- You can’t block users directly through the web interface.
- You can’t change your profile picture or profile status.
- Needs your phone to be “ON” and “CONNECTED” to the internet if not, WhatsApp Web will also go offline.
- You can’t use two browsers at the same time. While you can add multiple browsers/PCs to your phone, you can only use one at a time.
- You can’t create and leave groups
- It doesn’t support iPhone due to Apple’s platform limitations.. If you use WhatsApp on an iPhone, you’ll need to peep into your phone every time you get a WhatsApp.
So What Say…??? Did you enjoy your WhatsApp Web. Share your experiences with us 🙂