USB Pen Drive Data Copy in Stealth without the Owner Knowing Used for Stealing Data
USB hidden copier is a small utility for windows requiring .net framework that does a simple but much wanted job of copying any inserted pen drive secretly to a predefined folder upto 8GB and It does this without anyone knowing it happened except you.
Features of USB Hidden Copier :
- It is totally invisible and masked enough in order not to be detected easily.
- It will copy only a maximum of 8GB data.
- Content is saved under the folder named as the
USB Drive name.
- It starts at computer startup.
- First copy is made 3 minutes after computer starts and then every 10 minutes the content will be overwritten, so you will have always latest content of that USB.
- Copied Content is saved in the default directory: “C:\WINDOWS\sysbackup\”. You can specify the folder of your choice if you want to. Click the “Browse” button in the control panel.
- The copier program is called “systemidle.exe” in order to mask it.
- In order not to copy you own USB Drive you can create a file named “friendflag.winxp” and put it directly on your USB (this file can be also with hidden and system attributes so you will not delete it accidentally). So when the program finds this file it will not copy the drive when it is located (your USB).
How it works :
Step 1 : Install USB Hidden Copier.
Step 2 : Select the folder where you want to copy the content.
Step 3: You can start copying immediately by pressing Alt+C. If program is not actually copying, it will start copying immediately and the program’s icon (tray icon) will appear in notification area for 1/2 sec and will hide again. This way you will be notified that the command is accepted.
Step 4: To close program (Exit) you can press Alt+E. If program is not actually copying, it will close (exit) and you will be notified for this by a triangle icon in notification area, showing/hidding for 1/2 sec.
You can download this wonderful app here . credit goes to the developer of this app “ Altin Infomaster”