Now, no more head scratching over missing drivers, and looking on internet to download All drivers from various driver websites and your computers supplier be it Dell, HP, Compaq, Acer or anyone else. It happens most of the time that you cant find drivers for your Wi Fi card, Audio or Display even on the manufacturers website. Well then, forget your woes because the good guys at Device Doctor have made a free utility software that is extremely easy to use and will update/ Install all your drivers at one go .
Features of Device Doctor
Device Driver Database
- Provides drivers for every major computer hardware and device manufacturer
- More than 3 terabytes (3,000 GB) of drivers currently in the database
- We cache all drivers so downloads are quick and work every time
- Fast hardware scan takes mere seconds
- Constantly updated to include new driver versions as soon as released
- Every driver is human reviewed using specialized compatibility tools
- Learns from other users to recommend better drivers every day
Future-proof with Windows 7 and 64-bit Support
- Designed for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Thousands of drivers coming in weekly for Windows 7
- Full support for 64-bit systems, as well as 32-bit systems
Other Big Deal Functionality
- Provides device names for unknown devices before updating drivers
- Can be used offline – scan results are saved so you can move them to a connected computer and download there
- Updates WHQL (Microsoft certified) and non-WHQL drivers
- Yes, it is completely free with no adware or malware!
Also, they have two versions a straight forward installer and a Portable edition, I would recommend downloading the portable edition as it would be useful on any Windows computer .
You can use the portable edition without installing .Just copy past to your Hard disk or USB Drive and start the program .
I’m sure this software would turn out useful for you .