Read Deleted SMS Messages from any Nokia Symbian Mobile
So, you accidentally deleted the message that you enjoyed the most or was a message from special someone and now you are feeling sorry, well time to be alittle techie and get back your message, we cannot restore it back into your sms inbox but yes you can atleast see it and copy it down somewhere.
Requirements: Fexplorer Symbian Device file manager software which you can download from here, After downloading it transfer it to your mobile and install it.
Now follow these steps,
- Open Fexplorer in your mobile.
- Select drive C: or D: depending on the memory in which the Sms messages have been saved.
- For example you selected c:, Then open “system” folder.
- Then in “system” folder open “mail” folder.
- Then in this folder you will see different folders (eg 0010001_s) and certain files (eg 00100000). These files are the actual messages. Browse through every folder and open all files till you get the sms you are looking for.
- For opening the files don’t choose options>file>open as it will show format not supported rather choose options>file>hex/text viewer. By selecting the “Hex/ text viewer” you’ll be able to open and read the deleted SMS message.
Hope this helped you and saved you from the unnecessary trouble.