Latest Free GPRS trick for Airtel users – India
Airtel Free GPRS trick for Indians just add these settings in your connection settings of airtel live or mobile office in your mobile phone and do take a backup of the settings that you have currently ,
AIRTEL FREE GPRS SETTINGS
Proxy : 188.8.131.52
port= 80 or 8080
Now, open up your browser and surf for a while and later check your mobile balance , I hope it’s the same ( Working in almost all Indian states) !!
One of our readers reported that the following trick is working in rajasthan as of July 2009 , hope it works for you guys too
you will need an account on your-freedom.net ( free ) and also the your freedom software ( download it from http://your-freedom.net )
1. Activate mobile office by calling *567# wait and then a menu will appear , select option 1 and then again option 1, this way mobile office will be activated free of charge.it costs about 30 paise / 50 kb
2. keep your balance between less than 30 paise and more than zero . otherwise if you have more money , it will be deducted
3. connect your phone to internet FROM COMPUTER ( use access point airtelgprs.com )
4. configure your freedom software and use the following settings
connection type – UDP
server – use any server from ems01.your-freedom.de to ems24.your-freedom.de
acoount – fill in your account id and password that you have on your-freedom.net
start connection and see if it started the web proxy on port 8080
configure appications to use you-freedom as proxy server .
proxy IP – localhost , port – 8080
5. that’s it , if it works , post a thanks note on this blog.