Apple yesterday (7th May 2012) released the latest iOS 5.1.1 for all its iPad iPhone and iPod Touch. You can now update your iOS to the latest iOS 5.1.1. The new iOS focuses on few bug issues that prevailed in the latter versions. However there are not much of any feature updates on the latest iOS 5.1.1.
iOS 5.1.1 Update Includes
- Reliable using of HDR images taken from Lock Screen shortcut
- Fixing AirPlay video playback bug that prevailed under certain situations
- Fixing ‘Unable to Purchase’ notice even after successful purchase
- Improved synchronization of Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Bug fix for easy switching from 2G network to 3G network for iPad
If you have an iOS gadget running on iOS 5 then you have to connect to iTunes to download the latest update of iOS. The update can also be done over the air by going into
Settings –> General –> Software Update
The new Apple updates are less than 60 MB. Do let us know if any of you really feel the change after updating your iOS device.
For more information on update refer to Apple Support Center