How to Edit, Erase, Delete, Add Images, Cut A PDF File
We daily receive PDF files that are often loaded with some unwanted information or data be it text image or any other information that is unrequired. And often one gets muddled with the question How to Edit a PDF File ? There are many softwares that allow one to edit the file but have got its own imitation for e.g you are not able to add your own text or the image of your choice to the PDF file. But we recently found an interesting and free tool i.e. PDF Eraser that allows one to freely edit the PDF file and moreover customize it in the way one wants it.
With PDF Eraser consider all your PDF Editing job to be done and save a new PDF. Simply download and start using it. Lets see step by step how PDF Erase assists you in editing any PDF File.
How To Erase PDF Text Images
- Run PDF Eraser and click Open PDF button to open a PDF file
- Select a appropriate-size Eraser to erase the text or image
- Click Save button to save the result
How To Add Your Text And Images To PDF
For Adding Text
- Add Text button and Draw a text area
- Type your text and click OK button
- You can click the Font and Color area to change the font and color
For Adding Images
- Click on Add Image button and click on the PDF page.
- Select an image file to add
- You can drag the right bottom spot to resize the image.
How To Delete PDF Pages
- Run PDF Eraser and click on Page Cutter
- Click the big button, or drag and drop a PDF file onto it
- Select pages you want to delete. You can drag on the list to select one more pages
- Click Delete Selected button to delete pages
- Click Save button to Save the PDF
PDF Eraser is a completely free. Hope you find the tool handy. Do share with us your experience of using PDF Earser.