Have you ever Googled the Internet for a software to Download complete website for you , but you only found a Windows software or maybe a Linux one too , but did you ever knew that your Linux box has a nifty command to make all your troubles go away and download a full website with just a single command , Yes ! wget does it and here is the command just copy paste it in the shell and edit the website details at the bottom .
This command downloads the Web site www.techstroke.com/Windows/.
The options are:
- –recursive: download the entire Web site.
- –domains-techstroke.com: don’t follow links outside techstroke.com.
- –no-parent: don’t follow links outside the directory /Windows/.
- –page-requisites: get all the elements that compose the page (images, CSS and so on).
- –html-extension: save files with the .html extension.
- –convert-links: convert links so that they work locally, off-line.
- –restrict-file-names=windows: modify filenames so that they will work in Windows as well.
- –no-clobber: don’t overwrite any existing files (used in case the download is interrupted and